This easy recipe makes a creamy and decadent pie that will have them coming back for more ONLY if you’re willing to share.
1 ½ cup of crushed chocolate wafers
2 Tbsp sugar
¼ cup melted butter
- Mix together and press into a 9” pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes.
- Set aside and cool completely.
1 cup smooth peanut butter
1– 454 g package cream cheese (room temperature)
1- 500 ml cool whip (fully thawed)
- In a medium-sized bowl whip the peanut butter and cream cheese.
- Fold in the whipping cream until fully incorporated.
- Place in cooled crust.
¼ cup chocolate chips
½ tsp coconut oil
- Place chocolate chips and coconut oil into a microwave safe dish.
- Microwave for 25-45 second to melt.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over pie.
- Refrigerate for minimum 2 hours to set.
#blueskythrivalist #blueskythrivalistkitchen #recipe #recipes #peanutbutter #creamcheese #whippedtopping #chocolatecrust #chocolatedrizzle #whippedpeanutbutterpie #peanutbutterpie #summerrecipe #easyrecipe